Lagkagehuset is on an exciting growth journey. To help us continue delivering quality products to our stores and customers we are on the lookout for packaging employees to join the passionate packing team at our central production unit in Brøndby.
The application window will be open on an ongoing basis.
Lagkagehuset has been through a period of high growth since its inception in 2008, where Ole Kristoffersen and Steen Skallebæk founded Lagkagehuset with two stores.
Today we are more than 100 stores in Denmark, 14 stores in England and 3 stores in USA with a total of approx. 3000 employees - and ambitious plans to continue delivering sustainable growth in the future, both in Denmark and abroad.
Lagkagehuset works with a full value chain, from quality production and efficient logistics to a comprehensive retail structure both in Denmark, England and USA.
Lagkagehusets central production unit in Brøndby produces, packs and delivers bakery products to our customers every day.
You are invited to learn more on www.lagkagehuset.dk
Job Purpose and Role
• Packing bread and pastries neatly, accurately and efficient
• Able to read and follow packing lists
• Good work history
• Work at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance
• Follow work and safety procedures in picking operation
• Communicate effectively with internal and external partners across the supply chain.
• Maintain work area clean and organised
• Other duties as assigned.
• Structured and agile at the same time
• Drive to deliver good quality in your daily work
• Ability to operate effectively with a positive attitude
• Contribute with cross functional teams at the production units
• Be a team player and get along well with co-workers from different cultures
We really appreciate a passionate and positive attitude. We would like to attract you, whom believe in having great fun while working hard.
It is full-time positions with location in Brøndby.
We offer a Compensation Package including
• Salary according to collective agreement
• Discounts on our own products
• Opportunities for career growth and professional development
Sounds like you? Then send us your CV & application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis and are looking to fill the positions as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position or Lagkagehuset as a working place, please contact Packaking & Distribution Manager, Awais Nasir Malik on +45 81409423 / firstname.lastname@example.org